music


public persona

birdsong radio


Powered by Birdsong Radio

Saturday, 31 May 2008

New address

After umming and aaring I decided the best thing to do would be to have a new blog - open to the public and to try and remember not to put anything personal on it. After all if John can have all those interesting blogs and keep track of them - I should be able to do that. I will get round to inviting people to the other one just in case I do post photos of my home and family or want to explore the past again. Maybe this can be for 'Art' hur hur - as if... now I have checked it out, I think the header is somewhat enormous.. will have to try and sort it out. sometime....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Frances, I made it over here and I think your header is stupendous. Don't change it just yet, let's live with it for a while first.Isn't it exciting to have a brand new blog, all spanking new for you to play with? I have given up on 6 Sentences, what about you? No action there at all. I want to delete, but don't know how. Just stopped going there.

Big hug and big kiss.

Artists With Artitude said...

I absolutely LOVE the header picture. Bravo.

Note: "abels" was a real funny typo..or an appropriate Freudian slip?

Best of luck, dah-lin'

lebanesa said...

Know what you mean about 6 sentences, Nora, it seems like too much to me. Strange and too many people joining all the time, not contributing much. It didn't stimulate me to write as I had hoped.
I like the header too. But I have no idea why it came out full size.

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello!You have bridsong radio!I read about it on newspaper and I thought it was a great idea!Everymorning I walk through a park and I have the chance to ear the birds songs.It's very early and I'm the only one there.Occasionaly there are people and dogs.And it's fantastic because there are so many different piu-piu-piu!I can see blackbirds, and magpie(?), and other birds but there are more that don't show to me...How great to have birdsong!I want it too!;-)

Bobbie said...

I recognize the subject of this header :) sorry I haven't been here before. Just stay busy and very, very tired these days.

Bev said...

This tremendous header reminds me of the architectural mandalas you have been doing. I wonder how you do these things.

I also like the description of where you live on your blog page lol

lebanesa said...

I was a bit naughty really, Bev, but I decided that I could save myself some angst by just making things up completely. I felt guilty yesterday though because I was looking at some really nice pics on someone's blog and made a comment about nice to see their part of the world. Only later realised if they followed me home it would be a bit misleading... LOL
glad you all like the header. I made a series of this building. I am looking for pictures of some other buildings like that. I call them wedge buildings. there are loads in Cyprus and Lebanon, so interesting that they build right into the junction. Maybe I will try and persuade Neda to take some pics in the summer... and send them to me.

mgab. said...

I like specially the new picture in your profile, Frances, and I wish you a great luck in this attractive new blog!

is the wedge building a symbol of "croisée des chemins"?, a doubt in your thoughts? a moment of changes?

dianeclancy said...

Hi Frances,

WOW - that picture is incredible!! I love your header!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com

Alfonso said...

Toc toc...

Hello, I just came to say that: Hello!

Good to see your public persona (and also like your header!!)

kisses