music


public persona

birdsong radio


Powered by Birdsong Radio

Saturday, 7 June 2008

Tom Waits

I have loved Tom Waits for years. If you like this, there is lots of his stuff on You Tube. I love to see him performing - he is so drunk and so surreal and at the same time so artistic and intelligent.

8 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

Thanks for all the music lately. I really needed a change of pace :)

The Artful Eye said...

I like Tom and this video is very creative. YouTube is a great fun place to reminisce.

Bev said...

He looks a bit scary to me lol

mgab. said...

oooooooooooohhh, the great Tom: one of my loves. thank you, Frances, anyone of our music delights coincide: Brel, les Négresses, Waits... anymore? :)

Martin Stickland said...

He looks like fun!

I love your splash and burn painting, very clever!

It is hot today

Yipeeeeee

lebanesa said...

Glad you like him, Jin, he is a special one.
I think he is scary, Bev, another proof of the attraction of the demented that john.mora was talking about.
I think he would fit in well in North Devon, but dunno if he is more of a mad dog or an Englishman - in the midday sun - the weather is great, isn't it Martin?

wenda said...

I really like your header picture. Love the colour.

Alfonso said...

Strange but original and very inspiring. Thanks!