I don't expect any visitors as I have been awful about blogging recently. Every day I've intended to take some pictures of the flowers appearing in the garden.. and haven't done so. Finally - I went out at dusk today and took some, of course some of the flowers were already asleep for the night, but here is a selection. I have put some more on the other blog as I did take a few... LOL
Anyhow, hope you like them and see you in a couple of weeks when I get back from visiting my Dad in Cyprus. Yippee! I can't wait to see him and Jenny.
See you all



4 comments:
Have a great trip
Most of these pics are not showing up on my balckberry but I do like the ones I can see.
If you have ESP, take pics of trees there - limbs and flowers abd leaves - pics that I can beg borrow and steal the good old fashioned American way....my very best.
Have fun, Frances, we'll miss you.
I know you save up for these trips and they are greatly looked forward to. Hope e there you can take some pics while you are there.
I like the way you give us a wall of spring blooms so that you are visually overwhelmed by them. Makes you feel we are there with you. One of the pussywillows almost look like little mittons.
great primrose - a simple favorite of mine - no.stalgia
Happy Easter, mum.
Post a Comment