public persona
I like both mandalas when they're small, but I prefer the yellow one when it is big. Was that your outcome? I like it when you make mandalas and think you make far too few of them, so I vote for more mandalas and the stories of how they came about.
I like the bottom one both large and small....
I prefer the bottom one too. reminds me of kaleidoscopes that you turned around changing the picture all the time, when we were young.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like both mandalas when they're small, but I prefer the yellow one when it is big. Was that your outcome? I like it when you make mandalas and think you make far too few of them, so I vote for more mandalas and the stories of how they came about.
I like the bottom one both large and small....
I prefer the bottom one too. reminds me of kaleidoscopes that you turned around changing the picture all the time, when we were young.
Post a Comment