

I decided to try and get back into the blogging seat.
Bev reappeared and that was enough for me.
so here are a couple of pics I took a long time ago, not very good, click - might be easier to see - but I have really found this a difficult one to capture.
What is it? Well, some time ago I bought my dear hubby a mistletoe kit. these are a couple of the mistletoes just beginning to appear. Many of the others dropped off the trees, but a few have stayed on and some started sending out their funny feet. So this is the first stage. They develop very slowly and I will take more pics as they grow - hoping some survive. I have never seen how mistletoe develops so should be interesting



3 comments:
I didn't know you could buy a mistletoe kit, what a novel idea. I wonder if they have them here. I would have to have a strong enough tree to attach it to, though. I think maybe I do. The Golden Rain is pretty sturdy.
I'm glad you're blogging again. I noticed Bev was back too and am very happy about it. We must all keep going.
Hugs,
Irene
I didn't know mistletoe looked like this while growing so this will be interesting for me too.
Great to see you blogging again. I intend to do quite a bit over the summer. We are going to Cornwall in our caravan very soon so at least there will be the holiday snaps.....
It is a plant from the American southwest - Arizona here I think, so I wonder how it will do there...
Post a Comment