music


public persona

birdsong radio


Powered by Birdsong Radio

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Rennes











John (my john, not mora) and I had a week in my sister's place in Rennes while they were away in Spain. We had a relaxing time, read a lot, ate nice meals and drank good beer and wine. We went to a couple of outdoor concerts and an organ recital and did a little sightseeing. Here are a few pics of Rennes to give you a flavour. I didn't remember to take my camera with me every time we went out, so next time I will try to take more. 

I will post pictures of Chateaubriant on the other blog.

7 comments:

Irene said...

What a wonderful place to visit. I can totally picture myself walking around there with my camera and having a field day. Isn't it funny how you forget to take photos when you're right in the middle of it? That is the way it is for me here in town also. Glad you had sucha good time. Concerts even!

Debi said...

Oooo I love site seeing and you would make a lovely travel companion. You go to the best places!

Believe it or not, I forget to take pictures, too. Most especially when I'm with family, having a good time. I no longer think it's accidental, though. It's ok to enjoy yourself without having photos to prove it. ;)

John M. Mora said...

organ.recital.time.out

great pics...and.another.lucky.john

Bev said...

Enjoyed seeing these pictures, of the place taken from all angles it seems so that you really get the feel of the place. Great photos!

Anil P said...

Such quiet lanes. Is it always so?

John M. Mora said...

where.art.thou.juliet

Martin Stickland said...

Wow that looks like a nice place!

have a happy new year to you and your family and I hope 2010 is sooper dooper for you!

Love

Martin & family