Loved blogging with you. Mark and I are just about to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Jack has graduated and is working in Homebase. Eleanor had a totally unsuitable boyfriend and got into caring for the mentally ill old. Has recently been promoted at the youngest age possible. Think she has found her vocation. I don t work but am a member of a community allotment which I go up to water during the week.
5 comments:
Oh darn it, Frances, the sound system on my computer is not working and now I don't know what I'm missing. Shoot!
OMG! What a surprise, when I came here after answering your comments in my blog.
Letkis!
How on earth did you remember this? Are your origins here?
I've made a Christmas Calendar in my Photo Gallery, please pop in!
And if you are interested in those mixed media paintings, they are here.
Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a lovely time with your family.
Lots of love
Bev, Mark, Jack and Eleanor xxx
Happy Christmas Frances!!
Look back fondly on the fun time we had blogging.
May 2012 bring all you wish for.
Lot of love
Bev, Mark, Jack and Eleanor xxxx
Hi Frances
Loved blogging with you. Mark and I are just about to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Jack has graduated and is working in Homebase. Eleanor had a totally unsuitable boyfriend and got into caring for the mentally ill old. Has recently been promoted at the youngest age possible. Think she has found her vocation. I don t work but am a member of a community allotment which I go up to water during the week.
With warm wishes
Bev
Post a Comment