Frances, I saw those photos and I WAS in Dartmoor. I haven't been there since I was nine and Dartmoor foals tried to get into the car with me. I am living in Widecombe in the Moor in my head at the moment. Did you go and if so was it a nice place? Debs x
I have been resting, Neda. Hope to be back in a fortnight - and Yes Debs I have been to Widecombe in the Moor - it's near where my Mum used to live and my brother still does. Lovely. Everywhere here is lovely in its way.
6 comments:
Lovely pictures.
I forgot to say I love the header!
So serene and peaceful...unlike the scorching heat and the crowds here in Beirut. Wanna trade places :??
How's the art going?
Hi Frances,
Such lovely pictures ... I would love to be having a picnic lunch there!!
Hugs,
~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com
Hi Frances!!! I just got back...and I miss you. Did you stop blogging?? How's your summer??
Frances, I saw those photos and I WAS in Dartmoor. I haven't been there since I was nine and Dartmoor foals tried to get into the car with me. I am living in Widecombe in the Moor in my head at the moment. Did you go and if so was it a nice place? Debs x
I have been resting, Neda. Hope to be back in a fortnight - and
Yes Debs I have been to Widecombe in the Moor - it's near where my Mum used to live and my brother still does. Lovely. Everywhere here is lovely in its way.
Post a Comment