While I was in Cyprus the carobs were in bloom. I tried hard to get some good photographs of the trees and the flowers. When you stand near the tree you can hear a deafening hum of happy insects. The flowers look weird and the tree smells gorgeous, unmistakeable.
Here are some more pictures of the trees and attempts at the flowers. Just to show how many pictures I took to try and get it right.... I did take more, of course... but I will only post these, I don't want anyone to think I am an obsessive.... because of the way Blogger behaves and because I am lazy - these are not in order of taking, in fat the opposite so if you think I'm not showing any improvement, you may or may not be right... LOL



3 comments:
These are great, but please don't go under the apple tree with anyone else but me...
Wait, I am not a jealous blogger...
You can go under any carob tree with anyone you wish. It's a rule on Cypress. Great pictures. I am emerged in carob essence.
Never seen carobs before, but I feel like I know what they are like now.
I have just heard of carob as in the coffee substitute. These must be they.
Post a Comment