music


public persona

birdsong radio


Powered by Birdsong Radio

Sunday, 30 November 2008

2 things Apples/Oranges


I decided to take a straight picture of some of the apples and oranges in the kitchen. Who knew we had so many? I should have included some of the apples wrapped in newspaper, but was too lazy to go out in the cold to the shed to get some in. If I have time, I'll try and think of an interesting slant... or not!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well they are apples and oranges, so it works just fine. I love your banner photo!

Irene said...

You have a variety of apples too. Are some of those form your own garden? Great photograph!

Janet Kincaid said...

This slant works for me just as it is! An orange sounds really good right now. Hm...

John M. Mora said...

I have a very unoriginal name....

This is a strong composition -

Say.san.ish

MBI said...

Huuuummmmmmmm .....
It´s too late....

Bev said...

Less is more. Apples and oranges to a T.

Like The Finely Tuned Woman I think that some of these probably came out of your garden.

Joy Logan said...

This piece reminds me of what a tough time I have had finding one good apple in the stores lately...I've had to settle for granny smiths since none of the others have been crisp and tart!

Mean Mom said...

You have some interesting photos on your site.

Still life with apples and oranges always works for me! The colours are wonderful!