It is New Year's Eve here. Some of my friends have already rung in the New Year and some of them are still going about their daytime business.
I haven't taken any pictures for ages - have been busy sorting out other people's computers and trying to clear up after Christmas ready for visitors at the weekend and my daughter's birthday. Sorry
Anyway - I wish you all the best for 2009. We can't have too many good wishes, can we?
I'm about to have a delicious supper, to sit in front of the television for a couple of hours and maybe to go out into town to count down to the New Year. Unlikely, as it is a bit chilly even here in warm Devon.
I wish you whatever you wish yourself.
public persona
birdsong radio
Powered by Birdsong Radio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Happy New Year, Frances!!
I tagged you over at my blog if you want to go check it out ...
http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2008/12/i-have-been-tagged-by-3/
~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com
Happy New Year, my dearest Frances. I hope you have a wonderful 2009. May all your wishes come true.
Happy New Year Frances!
Have a sooper dooper 2009!
All my love
Martin
A most hap.py new year, frances - a year without slugs snails or weeds. And a happy birthday to your daughter also.
Big hugg, mikspelled just for ya.
ring.oh
2009 Greetings Frances! And I, too, hope for you all that you hope for your new year.
I've got a feeling, in spite of all the bad news abounding right now, it's going to turn out to be a good 'un.
Happy New Year my great blog friend!
Have so enjoyed our 'talks' special lady.
Post a Comment